The Customer Charter sets out the minimum standards that you can expect from all of the people involved in our business. We will always carefully consider all enquiries from our customers with total confidentiality and do our best to deal with them in a reasonable manner and within a reasonable timescale.
- Our staff will always identify themselves first.
- We will carefully consider customer’s requests and give priority to the most urgent.
- Our staff will offer advice clearly and simply.
- If we have agreed dates of visits, we will do all that we can to ensure that we meet them.
- If you write to us we will acknowledge your correspondence.
- If we need to take action to resolve an issue, we will do our best to take this action within 14 days of receiving information about the issue.
- We will do our best to return phone calls within 24 hours, where possible.
- We will handle and deal with all our customers in line with all relevant laws.
- We will monitor our complaints and quality management systems and review them regularly.
- If we have fallen below the standards set out in this charter, we will apologise.
This charter has been approved by our board of directors and is signed below to show this.
Jim Toal – Managing Director